The role of the Facility of the Year Awards Judging team is to review and assess annual program submissions and conduct a meeting to determine the category award winners and potential special recognition/honorable mention winners; as well as choosing the overall Facility of the Year Awards winner. The Judging Team will also offer suggestions for program enhancements and ensure the appropriate composition of the group.
The Judging Team is comprised of prominent industry leaders in senior executive positions with extensive global experience across all sectors of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing industry. A member of the Judging Team will be selected by the ISPE Chair of the International Board of Directors to serve as Chair for a one-year term.
The primary responsibilities of the Facility of the Year Awards Judging Team are:
- Review each submission from current year's program and be prepared to discuss with fellow judges during meeting.
- Attend judges meeting in person to discuss the merits of each qualified submission.
- Choose all winners during judges meeting including category awards winners, special recognition/honorable mention as needed, and the overall Facility of the Year Award winner.
- Provide feedback about overall process and suggestions for program enhancements as necessary and requested by the Facility of the Year Committee.
- Take any and all actions necessary to protect the confidentiality of the winners and ensure the integrity of the annual Facility of the Year Awards Program.